Welcome to “Your Amazing Life” and thanks for being here. We discuss tools and tricks to create an Amazing Life in this blog. There are a few powerful ways you can support us. It would help if you subscribe to us and leave a rating/ review, in it leave your top takeaways from what we talked about, also interact with the community on the Facebook page. Next, be a hero to your friends and family and share it with them… Lastly, sponsor it. Your support makes a massive difference. Check out the show notes for links to the subjects we discuss and if you have any topics, you would like me to address just put it in the private Facebook group.
I want to give a couple shout outs first to dreamergirl for following and to my Hawaii tribe. I appreciate them, growing and sharing the podcast with their friends and family. Let’s get into Your Amazing Life.
So, Evelyn and I were talking about a friend of ours that has a toxic attitude. My wife (Eve) is a very kind soul and many people come to her with their problems. She likes to be an example, and a leader, and to listen to them and provide feedback when appropriate. Well, this particular person they can’t find anything good out of life, they have nothing to be grateful for, and they are miserable. She has known this friend since high school and they have been in a tough place for years. The whole universe is against them. Eve has stuck by them and tried to be an example. The problem is they are content being miserable. They will not listen to any of the ideas Eve has. They know better and nothing will work for them. I’m sure there are only one or two people like that in the world so you might not know anyone like that (ha-ha.) If people have a toxic attitude what is the next step?
Is there a problem and why would you not want to be around someone like this? If you shut them out you can’t be an example, right? Why not just listen to them drone on? It doesn’t hurt you, correct? I used to go crabbing when I lived in Oregon. Crabs are so yummy. But they are also interesting to study. If you put one in a bucket by itself it will climb out most of the time, they are resourceful on their own. But you can fill that same bucket up to almost full and none of the crabs will get out. The reason is that as one crab starts to get out one of the others will grab them and pull them back in. There are so many people that act this same way. They are so concerned with getting out of the bucket overcoming the negatives in their lives they will keep others there with them. Now this is not because they want you to be miserable. Nor is it that misery loves company. No, they do this as self-preservation just working to get out of the bucket. We can label this and judge the behavior but that will not help them or you. It is just what is happening in the situation. This is just because they have adopted a view of the world and of you and they are not ready to look outside their viewpoint. They are not in a place where they can wish you luck in getting out of the bucket. When you are in self-preservation and unless you are willing to make changes to move. You are just doing whatever it takes to survive. They might use criticism, harassment, and even teasing to keep you in the bucket.
The 5 reasons to be around positive people are:
- Creates a support system: Positive people not only want to succeed they want you to succeed also. They will want to uplift you. They will lend you and ear, give you a shoulder to cry on. Then instead of commiserating with you they will help you move forward.
- Positive people are also authentic: They will be there to offer you help and ideas to get you to where you want to be. They will be concerned with your wellbeing and what is important to you will be important to them. They are looking to build friendships and people. These relationships are based off of real love like we talked about last week.
- Motivation: Being positive provides the desire to move forward. It inspires you to steer clear of drama and downward spirals. It persuades you to make better and healthier decisions. Positive people are imperative to help us navigate towards success.
- Happiness: Positive people will bring happiness into your life. When surrounded by positive people the good times are easier to see and celebrate. Their happiness is contagious.
- Influential: Humans tend to absorb the tendencies of those that we spend a lot of time with. When we surround ourselves with positive people, we see things differently. It impacts our souls and creates more opportunity.
If you are tired of suffering from negative people, harassment and being beat up. If you need help discovering tools to move on. Maybe you would love to have a supportive system. So that you can be a positive, happy, person again. If you want to struggle less and to experience motivation to enjoy more. If you want a truly amazing life that is connected and complete, you need the “you have value program” If you are willing to make some small changes, be kind to yourself, fail forward and continue to try, or stop chasing comfort. I would love to help you to create who you are actually capable of becoming. Contact me
“Next time you’ll hear about a way to inoculate the world for a threat bigger than covid …
I want each of you to know I appreciate each and every one of you. I’m grateful for your friendship. You mean a lot to me. I know you have overcome some really tough things to get here. Like I said at the beginning there are a few things you can do to help, YAL If this message has been helpful today, please share it with a friend or family member who may need to hear it. Or sponsor it. If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this blog and leave a rating and review. Also join the Facebook Group or if you need to get yourself aligned to get your goals and dreams, contact me. Let’s get you the amazing life you want! Set up a time to talk with me so we can discuss how you can use these tools and others to get your amazing life!